Hahahaha..I just feel so good when I got up this morning.
Know why?
It's mid-term break and I DON'T have to go to class on Monday!!! Yay!!!!!!!!
Now is 9am, nice weather, I should be sleeping on Jono's cozy bed since I don't have to be like others doing their same old boring routine on typical Monday morning, but I'm fully awake and recharge now! (actually I slept too much yesterday.. :D So here I am, 1st time using a MacBook Pro and blog...kinda not very know how to use, sorry...I'm not pro in it =.=)
1st of all, gonna wish that MR SANTIAGO DANIEL ONG a very very very happy birthday and I know what you will wish on ya day, to shoooooo all bad lucks right? Don't worry, angel is here to guide you baybeh! Hope you enjoy ya day and don't worry, Siew will be in HK missing you hell much :D
Yesterday the weather was freaking HOT!
Imagine, 28 degrees in winter man!
But it was actually pretty awesome as the 28 degrees over here, you can still feel some cooling breeze gently touched your arms...
Perfect part is no thick clothing, walking on the streets with just summer wear AND Japanese food as our lunch! Yup, again~ :)
Planned to go to the medical center later but I forgotten to bring my medical card with me...sigh!
Maybe shall just go to the mall and see what I can get or maybe do some groceries as his fridge was always so empty every time I come over :S
What to cook for dinner?
Ok, shall have my shower and head to the shops.
Enjoy ya splendid week everyone, don't envy me...*chuckles~*
No comments:
Post a Comment