Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's day to my valentine ♥

This year is a year I could celebrate Valentine's Day, but sadly we can't physically celebrate it together. 
Valentine's Day is always just a normal day to me. 
It's different this year as it means kinda special to me,
 because I found you as my valentine. 
I don't need bouquet of roses, 
I don't need luxurious dinner as celebration, 
I don't need sweet chocolates or sweet talks, 
all I need is we could show more 
love, 
care, 
and appreciate each other. 

Because to us, 
"everyday is Valentine's Day" 
That's what you told me before.
♥

Thanks for loving me always, care for me like a princess, and also love me for who I am. 
I adore and I cherish our relationship, so much that I couldn't explain it with words. 
Lets wish that we could celebrate Valentine's Day together every year. 


Could I ask something from you as a V-day gift? 
I just want a hug from you, can I? 
=P

Happy Valentine's Day hunny! 
♥♥♥


Always your valentine, 
June
xoxo 

No comments: