Phewwww~~~~*
Owh yea...
2nite i juz can sleep in peace in my 2nd uncle's house..hahaz~
Not that de previous house that I'm staying in is nt comfortable or wat...( is actually much much comfortable then this! )
But is juz 2 face a person daily that u don't even wanna take a glimpse at him even half a second...is actually quite torturing!!!
He is ma "BELOVED" smallest uncle!!!!
Thx him for sponsoring de plane ticket to n flow 2 Sydney n Malaysia...
Bring me eat good n tasty food...
Give me a house 2 stay in...
I really do appreciate all those things n I'll nt forget for de rest of ma life seriously...
BUT
The things that YOU did 2 me I will remember it as well...
From de moment we reached KLIA till 2day!!!!
I was totally pissed off with u...*KNNCCBMPKCBLLJLWTFPNBKKK~!!!!!!*
Do u noe it?
I guess u don't..
NVM,
We ( I mean all of our cousins who encounter de same thing as me since we're small) have all use 2 it adee...
I accept everything with :" en en...yes yes...ya..correct!!!" and with a huge =) with it...
So...R u happy with ma answer?
Who cares...whether u lik it 2 be answered in tis way or a more confident way, you noe wat? I juz don't give u a darn!!!
I cried since de 1st day I was here...funny huh?
Cried during a vacation...yea...I cried...but you don't have 2 worry, coz in ur mind, u're always giving me de best n every single thing u do is CORRECT without any mistake..juz simply perfecto...
U're shooooo HOLY that de Pope that visits Sydney few days ago lose 2 you eventually...bt 2 me...u're HOLY SHITZ!!!
No matter how pathetic I was in Sydney...
Don worry guys, I'm tough enuf 2 hand it well =)
I'm staying in ma 2nd uncle's house for few days and I'm happier with it...(though he do nags me in a way which i don't lik as well...arghhh...i juz HATE all de uncles from de KHOR family...except de wan that I'll be going 2 his house on Sat maybe...hahaz..how nice of him n his wife Aunty Arlene...u 2 seems perfecto u noe? ^^)
Okay, I'm off 2 bed after ma mask (stressed out for de past few days and was ma skin was so dry..so need some hydrating mask from Neutrogena 2 cure it back)...
Yea~!!!
Going 2 de city moro with ma couzie James...^^
Not oni playing, we'll check out with 1 of de Uni that i'm intend 2 study in de future...
Nitez nitez~
4 comments:
try2 bear wid those unpleasant personalities of elder ppl ..thts all i can comment ;p
personally my uncles n aunties are also 'one of their kinds'.... i just feel like slapping them so hardly until their hair go flinging..xp
Hahahahaha...
Slap till their hair go flinging lar..XD
U noe wat, I've dreamed of 1 of ma fren helped me 2 scold him in ma dream...lolx...n is quite a good way of releasing ur anger in ur dreams where u can't do it in real life..kakaka
Thx for ur comment neeway =)
lol, u're welcomeeeeeeee larrrr...dun so 'kek ki' wid me....
whooops...did i jus used hokkien??? >.<
u noe...relatives r d hardest to deal wid...u wanna scold them yet u cant, coz they're our fuggin RELATIVES..
phewww......ur blog kinda lit a fire in me xp
release ur anger thru dreams shud be apt ^^ haaa....keep on dreamin babee
I will!!!
Hahahz~
Thx again neeway^^
Post a Comment